Are you a Solutions minded Sales professional that’s looking to take your career to the next level?
Apptricity is looking for a few winning Sales superstars to join our team –. We are looking for seasoned professionals with a minimum of five years’ Sales experience, selling into organizations from large Enterprise to small midmarket that have experience in one of the following solution areas: ERP, Financial, Supply Chain Management applications or Managed IT services. The Account Executive will be responsible for establishing, maintaining or expanding relationships and actively developing Apptricity sales with both named accounts and existing accounts, as well as strategic partners within the given space. We are seeking individuals who can execute as both a “hunter” and as a “farmer” – depending on the situation.
- Apply consultative and strategic selling skills with the uncanny ability to close win-win transactions in the shortest reasonable time.
- Feel comfortable with all levels of leadership and roles within the client’s organization.
- To be able to quickly understand who the decision makers are and the evaluation process / buying process being used by the client
- Show technical expertise to selling, developing and managing a client base
- Address existing clients and non-clients through direct, face to face and virtual contacts
- Develop long term and valuable partnerships with local ecosystem of clients, channel partners and relevant industry contacts for specific territory sections
- Follow a sales strategy, initiate and develop contact and consulting on a regular basis with existing clients
- Understand clients’ and partners’ strategic business objectives and be able to use knowledge of those initiatives to create sales opportunities
- Evaluate clients’ and prospects’ information strategies and solutions in relation to those objectives to position Apptricity solutions, resulting in booked sales to the end client
- Develop proposals to meet clients’ objectives, as well as competently and completely reply to unsolicited requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Sell recommendations at the appropriate level to the customer's organization
- Provide accurate, timely forecasts to all levels of upper management
- Develop and cultivate territory development, direct and indirect sales
- Analyze client requirements and promote consideration of Apptricity solution.
- Actively participate in the preparation and execution of sales plans, events and campaigns
- Accurately forecast, using Salesforce
- Make or exceed assigned quota
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A proven track record of successfully positioning technology products and services, resulting in demonstrated sales and ongoing relationships and repeat buyers
- Knowledge and familiarity with enterprise technology and general computing environments
- Effective and efficient selling, presentation and marketing skills, including thorough knowledge of marketing practices and operations for approaching and selling to both large and midmarket organizations
- Working knowledge and understanding of the Enterprise market and evolution of that market over time
- Proven track record of achieving annual sales targets
- Effective time management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, and decision-making skills
- Professional appearance and presentation required
- Able to work in fast paced sales environment
- Travel may be required
Why You Should Join:
- Company shares
- 9 Paid holidays, including veterans day
- 15 PTO days
- Company paid onsite gym membership
- Onsite dry cleaners
- Free fruit to encourage a healthy lifestyle
- Onsite cafeteria and Foodsby delivery option
Apptricity Corporation does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website, employees or Human Resources. Apptricity Corporation will not pay fees for unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered proPerty of Apptricity Corporation and will be processed accordingly without fee.